Eco Fabric / Antracita
Eco is a plain heavyweight recycled cotton curtain and upholstery fabric.
This cotton fabric is made from 100% recycled cloths. The fibres are collected together by colour, so no need to bleach or dye it, making it super eco friendly. Will make some great curtains for your home. It is also suitable for upholstery and would be great for upcycling that old piece of furniture
It is available in range of colours and in using it you are reducing the environmental impact of producing a fabric. It will look very stylish in your home when made into curtains or recovering some furniture.
Read more about our eco friendly fabrics here.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 150cm
- Colour: Antracita
- Fabric Code: 591R
- Composition: 100% recycled cotton from cloths, not dyed
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable on a cool wash. 50,000 rub test.
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 46m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Eco Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds