Cotswold Cord Fabric / Azure
Cotswold Cord is a soft raised fabric that is suitable for curtains, blinds and upholstery.
Cotswold Cord is like a corduroy fabric and has a raised soft texture and is available in many colours. From bright orange to neutral taupe there is a selection to choose from to suit your interior scheme. This fabric is suitable to make into sumptuous curtains and will add colour into your home when used on roman blinds.
Cotswold Cord is also great for upholstery projects such as recovering an old chair that needs bringing back to life!
Please note this fabric is supplied to us in 10-15m rolls, so any orders over 10-15m please state in comments box at checkout how you would like it supplied.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: Azure
- Fabric Code: 551R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry clean only, 20,000+ martindale rub test
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- Stock info 82m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cotswold Cord Fabric.
- Roman Blinds