Sophie Allport Woof Fabric / Beige
Woof fabric is inspired by man's best friend. Several breeds of dog such as cocker spaniels, pugs, jack russells, wire haired dachshunds and fox red labradors all feature along with small bones to create this fun fabric.
Set on a wheat beige background, this 100% cotton fabric is a must for any dog lover! Machine washable, this fun fabric could be used to make a tablecoth, napkins, cushions, curtains or blinds. Alternatively, if you are more of a cat lover, take a look at the Purrfect fabric.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: Sophie Allport
- Pattern Repeat: 64cm
- Fabric Width: 155cm
- Colour: Beige
- Fabric Code: 335R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 11m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Woof Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds