Cusco Fabric / Bianco
Cusco fabric is a colourful woven fabric with an eye-catching design ikat style design.
This colourful fabric is a fantastic upholstery fabric. It would look lovely covering an upholstered footstool or ottoman for an ethnic look.
It can also be used for curtains or roman blinds - the bright colours will add a burst of colour to your windows. This lovely weave has an interesting texture to it that also makes it great for some scatter cushions.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 46cm
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: Bianco
- Fabric Code: 1618R
- Composition: Poly/ Vis/ Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 64.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cusco Fabric.
- Roman Blinds