Bali Fabric / Biru
The stunning Bali fabric is a woven floral fabric with an exotic Indonesian style embroidered pattern design.
A stylish curtain fabric, it would suit both contemporary and traditional homes and is made from a polyester/cotton/linen mix ensuring it hangs beautifully. The Bali fabric is also suitable for romans blinds and scatter cushions.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 33cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Biru
- Fabric Code: 1455R
- Composition: 56% Polyester 27% Cotton 17% Linen
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: usable width 135cm
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 26.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Bali Fabric.
- Roman Blinds