Botaniska Fabric / Carnelian
Botaniska is a bold cotton print and would make a statement made into curtains, blinds and used on domestic upholstery.
Botaniska is a tropical leafy print, sure to bring the outdoors in. With a pattern of various foliage in three colourful prints, Botaniska would make into beautiful curtains, blinds and add a pop of colour used in scatter cushions.
With a Martindale of 20,000, the fabric could also be used for general domestic upholstery.
This fabric has a matching PVC table covering Botaniska Matt PVC.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 45cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Carnelian
- Fabric Code: 1644R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 46m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Botaniska Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds