Gatsby Fabric / Chrysler
Gatsby fabric is a bold and vibrant curtain fabric inspired by the art-deco style.
This upholstery fabric is a jacquard chenille and is available in a range of absolutely gorgeous colours. The striking design features bold lines that create a geometric pattern, a key feature of the art deco design style. The soft chenille velvet texture makes it beautiful for both upholstery and curtains. This velvet fabric can also be used for roman blinds and cushions.
We recommend ordering a sample of this fabric as the photos don't do it justice and as it is a chenille the colour changes in different lights and angles.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 27cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Chrysler
- Fabric Code: 1469R
- Composition: 48% Polyester 52% Acrylic
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 18m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Gatsby Fabric.
- Roman Blinds