iLiv Spotty Fabric / Coral
Spotty fabric is part of the new Iliv Inprint Collection and has a playful design of spots that is available in a range of colours.
Influenced by the artisan technique of block printing, Spotty is printed on a sustainably sourced cotton fabric that is part of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) which is largest cotton sustainability program. This eco fabric has a design of spots throughout that will look great when used to make curtains, blinds and cushions.
With a Martindale test score of 20,000 Spotty is suitable for general upholstery such as an occasional armchair.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: iLiv
- Pattern Repeat: 32cm
- Fabric Width: 139cm
- Colour: Coral
- Fabric Code: 2159R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry clean only
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 30m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Spotty Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds