Ibiza Tapestry Fabric / Cranberry
Ibiza tapestry fabric is a good weight with a traditional tapestry design.
This fabric is ideal as a curtain fabric, it would lend itself to a traditional setting. You can just imagine it made into full length interlined curtains on a wrought iron pole with the inglenock fireplace in the backgound. This tapestry fabric is also great as an upholstery fabric and would bring any old piece of furniture back to life.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 44cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Cranberry
- Fabric Code: 140R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Viscose
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 111.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Ibiza Tapestry Fabric.
- Roman Blinds