Rainforest Velvet Fabric / Cranberry
Rainforest Velvet is a wonderful tropical velvet that is suitable for curtains, blinds and upholstery.
Add a statement pattern into your home with the Rainforest Velvet. Monkeys, toucans and various foliage run throughout this design in beautiful bold colours that will add vibrant pattern into your home.
With a Martindale score of 50,000, this is a perfect upholstery fabric, a headboard or occasional chair would look wonderful when reupholstered using this fabric.
Use this beautiful velvet to make into full length curtains that will add dramatic pattern into your home, use to make roman blinds for a more subtle touch of pattern. Add this tropical pattern onto furniture by making into scatter cushions.
Rainforest is also available in a more competitive cotton version here.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 63cm
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Cranberry
- Fabric Code: 12R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
As this is a velvet fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur our courier delivery charge
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 64.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Rainforest Velvet Fabric.
- Roman Blinds