Cotswold Heavyweight Linen Fabric / Teal Grey
Cotswold Heavyweight Linen is a washed curtain and upholstery linen fabric in a range of gorgeous colours.
This follow on of our orginal and mighty popular Cotswold Linen is much heavier at 420gsm (grams per square metre), so ideal for upholstery as well as curtains and blinds. It has a martindale rub test of 40,000 so very hard wearing.
It makes up beautifully into curtains and blinds and will create a classic relaxed country or rustic style look. Available in a wide range of delicious natural toned colours. Also at a fantastic price for the quality of this linen fabric!
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Teal Grey
- Fabric Code: 302R
- Composition: 100% Linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 78.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cotswold Heavyweight Linen Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds