Puffin Fabric / Driftwood
Puffin is a quirky fabric with several puffins scattered throughout to make a fun and delightful pattern.
Available in two colourways - Driftwood, with a vast colour palette, these puffins are designed with quirky colours and patterns, and Black which features traditional black and white puffins. This 100% cotton nautical fabric is from Prestigious Textiles and is suitable for curtains, blinds and cushions.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 64cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Driftwood
- Fabric Code: 1510R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 32.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Puffin Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds