Prestbury Fabric / Duck Egg
This beautiful fabric has an intricate floral design and is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
Prestbury has a wonderful intertwining floral design with various flowers, branches and exotic birds in lime green and a pop of pink on a calming duck egg blue background.
Prestbury is also an upholstery fabric and will look great when used to reupholster traditional furniture such as an armchair, it has a 25,000 martindale rub test. The fabric is also a practical choice and can be washed at 30.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 63cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Duck Egg
- Fabric Code: 1448R
- Composition: 100% Cotton Slub
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 25m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Prestbury Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds