Orkney Fabric / Flint
Orkney is a great plaid fabric made from a polyester/cotton mix.
Orkney is a beautiful tartan fabric and although it is made from a polyester/cotton mix, it looks and feels like a more expensive 100% wool fabric. Very hardwearing so suitable for upholstery as well as curtains and blinds. Buy online or why not visit one of our stores in Burford or Cheltenham.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat (cm): 8.50
- Fabric Width: 140.00
- Colour: Flint
- Fabric Code: R0507
- Composition: 78% Poly 22% Cott
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale rub test 100,000
- Stock info: We hold large volumes of stock, occasionally items will need to be ordered in from suppliers. To double check the stock availability prior to order please call, live chat or email us.
Our price: £22.50/mTotal Saving: £10/m
We price match
Please get in touch with us on 0845 4989043 and we can see if we can price match.