Ascot Blackout FR Fabric / Forest
Ascot Blackout FR is a plain fire retardant fabric that is suitable for curtains and blinds.
This practical matt finish contract fire retardant fabric is a versatile choice for many projects such as hotels, B&B's, schools, town halls and of course bedroom curtains in your home. It has a lovely textured irregular semi plain pattern giving it a very rustic organic look. This curtain fabric will suit many interior styles and is also perfect for making into blinds.
Ascot Blackout FR is also stain resistant, washable, blackout and has a light fastness of 4-5.
Can be used as a stand alone curtain fabric without lining as it has a lovely white finish on the back, so an ideal cost saving fabric.
FR Standard - B1, Classe Uno, BS 5867 Part 2 B, EN 13773, IMO FTP Code 2010 part 7, NFPA 701
For any contract projects please get in touch, we have a huge selection of contract fabrics that are not on our website that we use for local Cotswold projects.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: Forest
- Fabric Code: 1904R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Cushions
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry & cool iron.
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 29m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Ascot Blackout FR Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds