Bibury Fabric / Glacier
Bibury is a curtain and upholstery fabric that is available in a wide range of gorgeous colours.
This soft to touch plain fabric is a versatile choice that can be used on many upholstery projects, such as recovering an armchair and used to make scatter cushions. Bibury is also a curtain fabric and will make into beautiful subtle textured curtains for your home and roman blinds.
Bibury is available in a wide range of colours from neutral Earth to bold Cardinal, it also has a high Martindale score of 40,000 and best of all at a bargain price!
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: Glacier
- Fabric Code: 994R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 26m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Bibury Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds