Vespa Bees Fabric / Gold / Emerald
Vespa is a jacquard fabric with a design of bees that is made from recycled polyester.
Vespa has a design of bees with metallic gold thread running throughout. This fabric is suitable for making into curtains and blinds and would add subtle pattern and colour into your home.
Vespa is a lightweight upholstery fabric and is perfect for projects such as recovering an occasional chair or footstool. The fabric would also make into cushions that will add colour and a touch of nature around your home.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 9.5cm
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: Gold / Emerald
- Fabric Code: 1317R
- Composition: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Occasional use upholstery
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 59m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Vespa Bees Fabric.
- Roman Blinds