Vermont Fabric / Gold
Vermont is a beautiful kilim fabric with a Persian style pattern design that is hard wearing and therefore ideal for your next upholstery project.
The Vermont fabric can also be used as a curtain fabric, cushion fabric or for roman blinds. The woven design is similar to a Persian rug and comes in the traditional kilim style colours. A beautiful and unusual fabric, mix with dark woods for a dramatic look or light oaks for a more modern look.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 82cm
- Fabric Width: 142cm
- Colour: Gold
- Fabric Code: 867R
- Composition: 43% Polyester 41% Cotton 16% Viscose
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 30,000
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 81m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Vermont Fabric.
- Roman Blinds