Cotswold Ticking Fabric / Grey
Cotswold Ticking is a woven ticking stripe fabric that is suitable for both curtains and upholstery.
This striped fabric has been woven into a traditional herringbone weave and has a beautiful soft texture. Perfect for curtains and roman blinds, Cotswold Ticking will add timeless pattern into your home.
Made from a cotton mix, this upholstery fabric has a Martindale score of 25,000 making it great for various upholstery projects such as recovering a blind or using on an armchair.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Grey
- Fabric Code: 2309R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 84.5m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cotswold Ticking Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds