Jacobean Fabric / Grey
Jacobean is a beautiful fabric with a traditional style floral print set against a prominent weave backing fabric.
Ideal for curtains and blinds, we can picture this stunning fabric adorning the window of a more traditional interior, perhaps made into a beautiful roman blind in a sitting room. This versatile 100% cotton fabric is also washable making it ideal for upholstery and cushions. PLEASE NOTE: THIS FABRIC HAS A HALF DROP REPEAT. PLEASE CALL IF UNSURE.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 61.5cm
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Grey
- Fabric Code: 1721R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees - Martindale Rub Test: 25,000. Half drop repeat.
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 28m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Jacobean Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds