Leopard Fabric / Grey
Leopard is a velvet curtain and upholstery fabric with prowling leopard stitched details in gold thread.
This fabric will add some interest and rich detailing to your room when made into curtains or covering a favourite item of furniture.
The leopards catch the light with their golden threads and add some warmth to the fabric.
This fabric has a martindale rub test of 25,000 making it ideal for upholstery.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 22cm
- Fabric Width: 139cm
- Colour: Grey
- Fabric Code: 126R
- Composition: 50% Polyester 50% Viscose
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 25,000
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 39m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Leopard Fabric.
- Roman Blinds