Linen Stripe Fabric / Grey
Linen Stripe is a pretty fabric with a delicate vertical stripe printed onto a plain linen coloured background.
This beautiful fabric is a great all rounder. Suitable for curtains, blinds, cushions and light/medium upholstery, this fabric is extremely versatile. With delicate muted coloured stripes, this lovely fabric would look fabulous teamed with the co-ordinating Grande Floral and Zen Toile.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Grey
- Fabric Code: 586R
- Composition: 85% Cotton 15% Poly
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees - Martindale Rub Test: 15,000
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 35.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Linen Stripe Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds