Indira Fabric / Indigo
Indira is a beautiful contemporary ethnic inspired fabric, featuring elephants, several birds and flowers.
Available in four colourways, this 100% cotton fabric is suitable for curtains, blinds, light upholstery and cushions. Team with the Maya fabric range to create a bold contrast when making cushions for example, or use both fabrics for a curtain/blind combination in a sitting room.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 62.5cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Indigo
- Fabric Code: 1541R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry Clean Only
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 58m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Indira Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds