Cottontails Fabric / Linen
Cottontails is an adorable fabric that is suitable for curtains, blinds and cushions.
This animal fabric will make into great Springtime crafts such as bunting.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 17cm
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Linen
- Fabric Code: 1955R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 19.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cottontails Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds