Voyage Maison Highland Cattle Fabric / Linen
Highland Cattle fabric is a gorgeous, unusual country fabric depicting highland cows drawn in watercolours.
The design is printed onto a linen/cotton base cloth. A beautiful fabric it is suitable for curtains, blinds and cushions and coordinates with the matching highland cattle cushion.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: Voyage Maison, Voyage Decoration
- Pattern Repeat: 63cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Linen
- Fabric Code: 166R
- Composition: 53% Linen 47% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 94m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Highland Cattle Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds