Kiata Fabric / Linen
This curtain and upholstery fabric has a graceful feather design.
Kiata has an abstract painterly design of feathers throughout. This tranquil fabric will suit many interior styles and will look beautiful when made into flowing curtains for a living room. Use to make into blinds and cushions for an added touch of pattern around your home.
Kiata is also an upholstery fabric and has a Martindale score of 20,000, meaning it's suitable for many projects such as armchair recovering.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 32cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Linen
- Fabric Code: 444R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry Clean Only
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- Stock info 9m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Kiata Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds