Cotswold Wool Fabric / Marine
Cotswold Wool is a textured plain wool that is available in a wide range of colours.
This versatile wool fabric has a soft to touch feel that will suit many interior schemes. This upholstery fabric has a Martindale test of 40,000+ and is inherently fire retardant for domestic upholstery, such as armchair or sofa recovering.
Cotswold Wool is also a curtain fabric and will make into warming curtains and roman blinds,or add colour onto your furniture by using to make cushions.
This fabric comes in a range of colours from deep greens to playful pinks.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: Marine
- Fabric Code: 1121R
- Composition: 70% Wool 25% Polyamide 5% Acrylic
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry clean only
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info There is a lead time on this fabric of 3-6 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cotswold Wool Fabric.
- Roman Blinds