Cotswold Linen Fabric / Mouse
Cotswold Linen is a beautiful and versatile high quality 100% washed linen fabric available in a good range of subtle colours.
We developed this collection with our main focus being about feel. We worked hard to find the perfect washed effect, and we believe we found it. The linen is put through a unique washing and drying process that achieves an effect that really has to be felt to be believed. Looks gorgeous when made into interlined curtains for a relaxed, rustic feel. Coordinates with our Cotswold Stripe fabric. Also suitable for roman blinds, cushions and clothing!
If you are looking for a thicker linen fabric, then our new Cotswold Heavyweight Linen has the same soft feel but is a heavier weight, making it ideal for upholstery.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Mouse
- Fabric Code: 1884R
- Composition: 100% Linen
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Washable and also suitable for clothes. Light/medium weight upholstery (loose covers)
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cotswold Linen Fabric.
- Roman Blinds