Alpaca Tapestry Fabric / Multi
Alpaca tapestry is a woven fabric featuring colourful friendly alpacas.
This lovely woven llama fabric has the perfect amount of quirk with these on-trend alpacas across the fabric.
Please note, if joining multiple widths for curtains or blinds, this fabric joins at 120cm approximately.
Also available in a smaller scale design here.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 48.5cm
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Multi
- Fabric Code: 915R
- Composition: 80% Polyester 20% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 25,000
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 48.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Alpaca Tapestry Fabric.
- Roman Blinds