Native Tapestry Fabric / Multi
Native Tapestry is a colourful geometric tapestry fabric that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This vibrant tapestry fabric has an eye-catching geometric design with various intricate patterns throughout. Use this curtain fabric to make into wonderful full- length curtains for your home that will add uplifting colour into the room.
Native Tapestry is also an upholstery fabric and can be used for a wide variety of projects from footstool recovering to armchair reupholstering.
Please note that the usable with of the fabric is 120cm when joining multiple widths.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 20cm
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Multi
- Fabric Code: 1142R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: 25,000 Martindale Score
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Native Tapestry Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds