Argyle Fabric / Natural
Argyle is a beautiful woven plaid fabric with a slight look of chenille.
A multi purpose fabric, it is suitable for curtains, roman blinds, and general domestic upholstery. It would look stunning made into floor length curtains, or if you are feeling like trying something a little different, why not make a throw for a bedroom?
It also co-ordinates with the Kelmscott and Tiffany range of fabrics, which when combined creates a luxurious traditional fusion of patterns.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 38cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 868R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: General domestic upholstery - Martindale rub test 20,000+
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Argyle Fabric.
- Roman Blinds