Dursley Eco Fabric / Natural
Dursley has a textured woven finish and is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This half panama fabric is available in a range of colours to suit your home. Use to make into curtains and blinds to add subtle texture into your your home. Dursley is an upholstery fabric and has a Martindale score of 18,000.
Dursley is also an eco friendly fabric and has been made using recycled cotton yarns.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 1334R
- Composition: 79% Cotton 18% Polyester 3% Other Fibres (51% Recycled Yarns)
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 155.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Dursley Eco Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds