Hailes Fabric / Natural
Hailes is a plain fabric with subtle flecks that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This eco friendly fabric is OEKO-TEX-100 certified meaning it is a environmentally freindly choice. Hailes has a textured finish and versatile neutral colour that will suit many interior styles.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 1484R
- Composition: 83% Cotton 17% Flax
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 31.5m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Hailes Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds