Hailes Fabric / Natural
Hailes is a plain fabric with subtle flecks that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This eco friendly fabric is OEKO-TEX-100 certified meaning it is a environmentally freindly choice. Hailes has a textured finish and versatile neutral colour that will suit many interior styles.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 1484R
- Composition: 83% Cotton 17% Flax
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- This item is due early-April
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Hailes Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds