Harry Hare Fabric / Natural
Harry Hare is a beautiful contemporary fabric in neutral colours, lending itself well to a number of room styles.
With it's muted colour palette, this washable fabric would compliment several room settings from a child's nursery, a kitchen, through to a sitting room. It could be placed in either contemporary surroundings or would work just as well placed in a traditional interior, as it is an extremely versitile design. The delicate hare motif is spaced throughout, along with pale dots in the background and tufts of grass.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 32cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 1728R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 65m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Harry Hare Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds