Mr Woolly Fabric / Natural
Mr Woolly is a charming fabric with a print of sheep throughout.
The perfect fabric for countryside lovers, Mr Woolly is a cotton print which is suitable for making into curtains and blinds, scatter cushions would also look lovely made from this fabric. The fabric is also suitable for general domestic upholstery such as a bedroom arm chair. Mr Woolly will suit traditional and contemporary homes alike.
If you love this design, there is a coordinating PVC version, Mr Woolly Matt PVC.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 31.5cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 1996R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Mr Woolly Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds