JF Ocean Fabric / Natural
JF Ocean is an eco friendly fabric that is suitable for curtains and blinds.
This eco friendly fabric is a great sustainable choice and has been developed using recycled cotton textile yarns which helps reduce textile waste as well as recycled polyester yarns made from recycled plastic bottles. JF Ocean is available in a range of soft neutral colourways that will add calming colour into your home.
This recycled fabric helps protect our natural resources as well as the build up of plastic waste in our oceans
We are passionate about developing more affordable sustainable fabrics for a greener future, this is our latest addition and it looks gorgeous made into full length curtains.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 466R
- Composition: 50% Recycled Cotton from Textiles 50% Recycled Polyester Yarns from Plastic Bottles
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Cushions
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 21m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using JF Ocean Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds