Yorkshire Piglet Fabric / Natural
Yorkshire Piglet is a playful fabric which is suitable for curtains and blinds.
This farmyard inspired fabric has a cute design of piglets. Perfect for an animal lover, this curtain fabric will look great when used to make into a blind, cushions and other home accessories such as a noticeboard.
Piglets will suit many rooms in your home from a kitchen to a nursery.
Coordinate with matching Yorkshire Piglet cushion panel.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 10.5cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 198R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Cushions
- Extra info: Washable at 30
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 18m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Yorkshire Piglet Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds