Bengal Fabric / Noir
Bengal is a patterned velvet fabric with a woven design of a tiger.
The tiger is in a metallic thread relief and adds light and glamour.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 58cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Noir
- Fabric Code: 1642R
- Composition: 46% poly 54% Viscose
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- Stock info 32m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Bengal Fabric.
- Roman Blinds