Dairy Herd Fabric / Noir
Dairy Herd is an animal themed fabric that is suitable for curtains and home accessories.
Perfect for any countryside lover, Dairy Herd has a design of cows on a neutral background. This animal fabric will make into a great roman blind for traditional interiors and would look great when used for other home decorations such as cushions or to make a pin board for your kitchen!
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 10.5cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Noir
- Fabric Code: 109R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Cushions
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 17.5m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Dairy Herd Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds