iLiv Greenhouse Pots Fabric / Ochre
Greenhouse Pots is a gardening inspired fabric which is suitable for curtains, blinds and upholstey.
Add distinctive design into your home with this foliage fabric which has a painterly design of potted leafy plants in a watercolour style. Greenhouse Pots is an eco friendly fabric choice and has been made using sustainable sourced cotton and is part of the BCI.
This curtain fabric will suit many rooms in your home such as those which lead to an outdoor space such as a kitchen or garden room. Greenhouse Pots can also be used to make into blinds and cushions for added pattern around your home.
Greenhouse pots has a Martindale score of 20,000 making it a great upholstery fabric for projects such as footstool recovering.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: iLiv
- Pattern Repeat: 16cm
- Fabric Width: 143cm
- Colour: Ochre
- Fabric Code: 1764R
- Composition: 100% Sustainable Cotton BCI
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- Stock info 29m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Greenhouse Pots Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds