Quill Fabric / Onyx
Quill is a soft curtain and upholstery velvet fabric featuring a design of colourful feathers.
This lovely patterned fabric will look fantastic in your home when made into curtains or cushions. The feathers of the design have some interesting small details and it is also suitable for re-upholstering your furniture.
The fabric is soft to the touch and will drape beautifully.
To create a more vibrant look, this velvet has been designed with the pile opposite to the print. Therefore the pile runs up the fabric. However the pattern design means it can be used with the pile going down if you prefer, this will just result in a more subdued colour. Any made to measure made in this fabric will have the pile going up unless requested otherwise.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 34.5cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Onyx
- Fabric Code: 843R
- Composition: Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: 40,000 Martindale Rub Test
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
As this is a velvet fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur our courier delivery charge
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 30.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Quill Fabric.
- Roman Blinds