Heartwood Fabric / Peacock
Heartwood is a distinctive fabric that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This beautifully soft velvet will add eye-catching pattern into your home, with an abstract design of wood markings. This upholstery fabric has a Martindale test score of 45,000 making it a perfect upholtsery fabric, a statement footstool will look wonderful when reupholstered in this fabric.
This patterned velvet fabric will create striking floor length curtains, that will give a warm and luxurious look. Heartwood is also suitable to make into a roman blind and cushions, for a more subtle touch of pattern.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 69cm
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: Peacock
- Fabric Code: 986R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
As this is a velvet fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur our courier delivery charge
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 22m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Heartwood Fabric.
- Roman Blinds