Fibre Naturelle Fabrics Camille Fabric / Pervenche
Camille cotton fabric, a contemporary watercolour style printed fabric. With its impressionist style design, it's like having a piece of art at your window.
The fabric depicts the outlines of trees with big round leaves, rather quirky and stylish. A great way to add a splash of colour into your home.
Made from 100% cotton. Suitable as a curtain fabric, would also look great made up into a roman blind. This fabric can also be used for upholstery and would look great on a statement chair. Our online shop has a huge variety of discounted curtain and upholstery fabrics.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: Fibre Naturelle Fabrics
- Pattern Repeat: 48cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Pervenche
- Fabric Code: 337R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Light domestic upholstery 18,000 martindale
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 48.5m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Camille Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds