iLiv Palm House Fabric / Pewter
Palm House is a tropical eco friendly fabric that is suitable for curtains, blinds and upholstery.
Add exotic pattern into your home with the Palm House fabric. This eco friendly fabric has been made using sustainably sourced cotton and has a printed design of leafy palm trees.
This contemporary design will make into beautiful full length curtains and a statement blind. This upholstery fabric has a Martindale score of 20,000 making it great for projects such as making cushions and reupholstering an occasional armchair.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: iLiv
- Pattern Repeat: 32cm
- Fabric Width: 139cm
- Colour: Pewter
- Fabric Code: 1802R
- Composition: 100% Sustainable Cotton BCI
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 20m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Palm House Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds