Marrakech Fabric / Ruby
Marrakech is a woven curtain and upholstery fabric with a Moroccan style of pattern.
Marrakech is a quality weight woven fabric that will make fantastic curtains for your contemporary home.
It would also look fantastic when covering an armchair or sofa or even make great cushions. It has a Martindale rub test of 24,000 so is hard wearing.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 67cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Ruby
- Fabric Code: 1738R
- Composition: 64.7% Polyester 16.8% acrylic 14.4% viscose 4.1% linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 27m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Marrakech Fabric.
- Roman Blinds