JF Kilim Fabric / Rust
JF Kilim fabric is a stylish, on trend fabric with a bold ikat design that would suit an ethnic style or bohemian inspired room.
The warm tones in this fabric will make your home feel cosy and the Moroccan inspired pattern design works well in both modern and traditional homes. Pair with black painted furniture and bronze accessories for a dramatic look. This kilim fabric is bang on trend with its ikat design and can be used as a curtain fabric or for blinds or cushions in your home. For more inspiration, take a look at our Ikat collection.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 60cm
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Rust
- Fabric Code: 1553R
- Composition: 70% Viscose 30% Linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 85m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using JF Kilim Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds