Heritage Fabric / Sandstone
Heritage is a beautiful fabric with a mixture of flowers and birds printed throughout.
Inspired by classical English homes and gardens this stunning 100% fabric would look stylish and eye-catching made into full length pinch pleat headed curtains or a pretty roman blind for a living area. Or why not use it to cover a chair to add a cosy look to an interior? Adorned with a mock-stitched effect pattern featuring a floral design with birds perched on branches and in flight, this beautiful fabric is perfectly suited to a traditional style interior.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 65cm
- Fabric Width: 143cm
- Colour: Sandstone
- Fabric Code: 1164R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 38m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Heritage Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds