Wild Africa Fabric / Sepia
Wild Africa is a curtain and upholstery velvet fabric with a stunning symmetrical design featuring African animals.
This beautifully soft fabric will make some lovely curtains for your home. It would look right at home in an upmarket Safari lodge and will re-upholster your own furniture in an equally glamourous way.
The fabric features leopards, giraffes, parrots, monkeys and butterflies in a lovely illustrative pattern.
Wild India velvet fabric also available.
To create a more vibrant look, this velvet has been designed with the pile opposite to the print. Therefore the pile runs up the fabric.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 70cm
- Fabric Width: 142cm
- Colour: Sepia
- Fabric Code: 1261R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: 40,000 Martindale Rub Test
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
As this is a velvet fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur our courier delivery charge
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 34m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Wild Africa Fabric.
- Roman Blinds