Apperley Fabric / Slate
Apperley is a gorgeous plain fabric that is available in a range of colours to suit your home.
With a woven texture and the look of linen, Apperley is a versatile choice that is suitable for curtains and upholstery. From neutral Linen to vibrant Paprika, there is a colour to suit all tastes.
Apperley is also available in a fire retardant version which is ideal for your next re-upholstery project and very hard wearing!
Please read our Easy to Clean Fabric article for guidance on how to care for this fabric.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Slate
- Fabric Code: 2177R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-8 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-8 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Apperley Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds