Northleach Fabric / Charcoal
Northleach is a sophisticated versatile cotton curtain and upholstery fabric.
This lovely plain fabric has a good weight and feel to it and a soft stone wash appearance. It will make beautiful curtains or blinds for your room and is also suitable for upholstery with a Martindale rub test of 40,000 so is very durable and it's washable so great for loose covers.
It is available in a wide range of soft and bold colours so you are bound to find one that suits your colour scheme.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Charcoal
- Fabric Code: 1842R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 45m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Northleach Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds